Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sapphire Axel Leggings.

Top: Victoria's Secret (this one is similar) || Vest: Forever 21 (this one is similar) || Axel Leggings: Honeybeat Boutique || Shoes: Böhme Boutique (check out this one here and here) || Bracelets: Alex and Ani (in case you want to know, I'm wearing an Initial Charm Bangle with an "S" on it and the Sailboat Charm Bangle)

You guys!! Let me just tell you how OBSESSED I am with these leggings! Honeybeat Boutique sent them to me along with a few other goodies that will be coming soon, and I couldn't be more thrilled! She just preordered some Spring colored Axels Leggings and these particular ones are one of her newest colors called Sapphire and they are such a pretty deep blue. I love the way they fit on me because they are very slimming, extremely comfortable and clearly they are adorable. It doesn't get much better than that! Check out her website and grab a pair of these beauties while you still can!

xoxo
    




No comments:

Post a Comment