Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Poncho and Thigh Highs.

Poncho: Honeybeat Boutique || Leggings: Forever 21 || Boots: Forever 21 (found these look a likes at ASOS) || Hat: Tjmaxx (check out this one at Nordstrom)

This poncho though! I honestly can't remember the last time I owned a poncho so when Honeybeat sent this to me, I immediately started thinking of all the different ways I could wear it! With this particular outfit, I wanted the outfit to be appropriate for fall or winter so I simply threw on a pair of thigh highs and a cute hat. I also thought about adding a scarf but didn't want to take the attention away from the poncho but that would have totally been appropriate! Here in Arizona, it hasn't been very cold so I just wore a t-shirt underneath but putting a long sleeve shirt under or a sweater would have worked wonderfully for those of you in colder weather! There are so many different ways to wear a poncho so check out shophoneybeat.com and pick out your perfect poncho now! 

Happy Shopping!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment