Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Fall shoe must haves for your little girl!

I have been doing some shoe shopping for my two little girls ages 4 and 2 for fall/winter.
My favorite stores to shop for them are Gap, Old Navy, and H&M. 
Seriously you will die at some of these! 
Before I share them with you I just wanted to note that I NEVER EVER buy anything full priced at Gap or Old Navy. They always have promotions going on. For example, Gap offers sales of up to 40% percent off. This is usually when I try to stock up on things I've had my eye on!
 If you haven't already, sign up for their emails so you can be the first to know about them! 

 Top Left: HERE (These are regularly $44.95 but I got them for $26.00!) || Top Right: HERE
Bottom Left: HERE || Bottom Right: HERE

Top Left: HERE (These are regularly 29.95 but I got them for 14.95!) || Top Right: HERE (Gap has similar metallic pink ones.)
Bottom Left: HERE || Bottom Right: HERE

Happy shoe shopping!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment