I have a deep love for any kind of protein drink. They are so useful for many different reasons. One reason is if I don't have enough time for breakfast in the morning I can make a quick smoothie or have one ready in the refrigerator. They're also perfect for when you have those late-night cravings! Let's face it, I have those every night. These smoothies have really helped me from binging on late-night snacks. Protein drinks are simple, save time, & they're delicious! You can purchase them at any local health food store, or just make them yourself! I love making them myself because I can customize it to how I like it and get creative as well! This is a recipe I've used in the past that I absolutely love!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Protein Powder (your choice in brand) I like DYMATIZE ISO 100
- Vanilla Almond Milk
- Frozen Fruit (preferably berries)
- All Natural Peanut Butter
- Natural Raw Organic Honey
- 1 Banana
- First, pour the Almond milk in the blender to about 6 oz.
- Then add 1 scoop of protein powder (add more protein if you're feeding more than one person).
- Next, add 1 cup of frozen fruit. You can also add the banana in this step. (I like the banana in this smoothie for its added taste).
- 1 tsp of the natural peanut butter.
- 1 tsp of the natural raw organic honey.
- Add 1.5 cups of ice. I like my smoothie to be cold and thick!
- Blend, blend, blend!
- Sip and enjoy!