Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall Makeup Look.

Tis' the season for colder weather, comfy sweaters, and fall makeup looks! (: This particular look is very simple! There is no wing eyeliner but feel free to add this step if you want. I'm obsessed with all the dark lips I've been seeing! I never thought I would wear brown lipstick, but I love the way it turned out!


 PRODUCTS USED:

EYES- KatVonD Shade & Light eye contour palette.
MAC shadow in "AMBER LIGHTS" all over the lid. 
House Of Lashes "Iconic" lashes.

BROWS- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in "Ebony".

FACE- Maybelline FitMe foundation in matte finish.
MaskCARA IIID foundation in the shade "Walnut" to contour (cream product).
Maybelline FitMe concealer to highlight.
Anastasia Beverly Hills powder contour kit "Banana" and "Fawn" to set both highlight and contour. 
The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Loumanizer for illuminator. (I place this product on the high points of my cheeks, inner corner on my eyes, brow bone, tip of my nose, and cupids bow).

LIPS- ColourPop Cosmetics liquid lipstick in the shade "Limbo".

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment