Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

The Perfect Black Dress.


Dress: Old Navy || Shoes: I bought them at the Forever Young stores in Utah. They aren't available online but I know they do have limited sizes left at the stores. If not check out THESE ones from JC Penny.  || Bracelets: Mindy Mae's Market || Lipstick: MAC
Looking for the perfect little black dress to wear this summer?  Look no further because this one is definitely a favorite. It's inexpensive and can be worn for not only casual occasions but for formal ones as well by dressing it up with a nice pair of heels and some jewelry.
Also, don't be alarmed when you see me wearing my crystal dot bracelets from Mindy Mae's Market with almost every outfit because they are pretty much my favorite.
We had the opportunity of doing this photo shoot with the talented Talisa Myers (these are just a few of the photos so stay tuned for more).  She is a Utah-based photographer and seriously does such an amazing job. She is darling as can be and her photos always turn out so crisp and clean. We chose to do our photo shoot at the Salt Lake City library because of the rain and I'm so glad we did because the lighting inside was perfect.  Anyways, if you are living in Utah definitely check her out. You won't be disappointed I promise!
You can also find her on instagram: @memoriesbymyersphotography
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment