Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Relaxing & Dramatic.

 TopCotton On (Ebony/Grey Marle) || LeggingsCotton On (no longer at Cotton On but found some at Nordstrom) || Cutout Circle NecklaceForever 21 || Rhinestone Cluster Necklace: Forever 21 
When I saw this shirt, I had to have it! I'm such a fan of loose, relaxed fit shirts and I'm always cold so the fact that it has long sleeves was a must for me. EVERYONE needs a good pair of leather leggings. They go with everything and I can't tell you how many times I've worn mine. Adding a touch of leather to any outfit really makes it stand out in a dramatic, sexy kind of way. Lets be real, I'm obsessed with leather! I finished my outfit with two simple necklaces. Forever 21 has unlimited necklaces to choose from and I seriously can't get over how cheap they are. Enjoy!!
Um.... Ya, I just had to hug the pole:)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment