Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Coral & White

Top: Forever 21 (with a rhinestoned scoop neckline) || Jeans: Cotton On (no longer available but I found this stunning pair at Hollister) || Stacked Necklaces: American Eagle (they have some other really cute ones) || Gemstone Ring: American Eagle
I purchased this coral top last summer to add a fun pop of color to my outfits. Coral is such a pretty color and is perfect for the warm seasons to enhance your glowing, tan skin. Lets talk about white pants for a second. OBSESSED! White pants are so classy and can be worn with absolutely anything. If you don't own a pair, trust me, you're missing out! Word of advice: Carry a bleach pen with you when wearing them because I can't tell you enough how many times I've had something dirty get on them haha. What can I say? I'm a messy girl! Enjoy!!
xoxo       



No comments:

Post a Comment