Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Lulu Quiet Book Fun!

I know I have already posted about this adorable quiet book, but I couldn't resist sharing these pictures of my girls while they were playing with it one afternoon.
I put this book together for them for Christmas and they seriously love it! 
There are so many pieces and fun things to do on each page, and it is so fun to see their faces light up as they play with each page!

If you want more details on these books you can check out my other post HERE and also make sure to check out their website HERE. They have an amazing sale going on until February 9th, so if you've been wanting one, now's your chance! It would make the cutest Valentine's Day gift and if you even want to look further ahead the perfect thing to put in your little's Easter basket.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment