Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

The 3 best products for dry skin.

It's wintertime and we all know what that means: DRY SKIN...
But, have no fear friends I have finally found a solution. Well, technically three!

I am so excited to share with you my three favorite products to use in treating and most importantly preventing dry skin.


We have seriously ranted and raved about these body scrubs from Flora Body care and I'm sure we'll continue to because they are the best ever! 
But honestly one of the best ways you can prevent dry skin is by exfoliating. Exfoliating removes the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin making it easier for your moisturizing products to really get in there and take care of your skin. So pretty much if you exfoliate regularly you will have healthy smooth skin! Who doesn't want that?!

One of the things I love most about this product is that it is made with 100% natural ingredients. I also love how gentle it is on my skin. I seriously use it from head to toe. 

TIP: Try and exfoliate your entire body 2 times a week. This will be key in preventing dry skin!

Also, be sure to use the code PUCKERUPSTYLE20 for 20% off your scrubs!


If you have not heard of Tubby Todd you simply must check them out. They literally have the best products on the planet! I mostly use their products on my little ones but I have found that they work just as well on me, so why not join in on the fun?!
This dream cream is probably my favorite! It is the smoothest yummiest smelling cream ever! Seriously though, the smell is pure heaven! 
If you are a mom/germ freak like me, you probably wash your hands more times a day than you can count. This of course drys the crap out of your hands. So I have found that this cream is key in helping my hands stay nice and smooth despite the constant hand washing taking place.

TIP: Apply to your hands every time you wash your hands. Or at least as often throughout the day as you can remember! I also like to keep one in my diaper bag to use when I am out and about. I wrote a blogpost a while back with more detail on Tubby Todd's products and how I like to use them on my littles so be sure to check that out HERE


I am absolutely obsessed with this lotion. It is so soft and creamy and there are so many different yummy smells to choose from. Honestly I want to buy them all! One of the things I love most about this product is that a little bit goes a long way. It may seem a bit expensive for just your everyday moisturizer but I promise it's worth it. And it seriously lasts forever. I think I have had this bottle for 7 months and I still have a decent amount left. 

TIP: This is the lotion that I put all over my body after I shower and also just when I need a little refreshing! 


Happy scrubbing and moisturizing!

We'd love to hear about other products that you guys love to help keep your skin silky and smooth, so be sure to comment below!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment