Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Laurlelu Headwraps.

Top: Old Navy (similar) || Bottoms: Old Navy || Shoes: Ebay || Headwraps: Laurlelu

The second I saw these plaid Laurlelu headwraps I knew I had to do a little photoshoot of my girls in them, especially since I had the perfect outfit to go with them! Their blue floral boots are literally the cutest shoes I have ever seen in my life and these head wraps looked perfect with them! (I'm all about the pattern mixing).  I love how this headwrap ties the whole outfit together and I love how soft and cozy it is on their little heads! They can be picky about what they let me put on them so I was so happy to see these actually staying on their heads for longer than a couple minutes!

Make sure to check out Laurlelu for the cutest hair things for little girls! Their shop will be opening in the next few days so check back because you will die at how cute everything is!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. แสกนสล็อต pg สำหรับ โปรแกรมสแกนสล็อต pg slot เป็นโปรแกรมคำนวณและก็ประเมินผลด้วยระบบ AI สามารถเจาะระบบข้อมูลของแต่ละเกมได้อย่างเที่ยงตรง รวมทั้งแจ็คพอตได้แม่นสามารถเข้าใช้

    ReplyDelete