Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

"These are a Few Of Our Favorite Things."

I am so excited to share with you a short list of gift ideas for your mom/sister/wife/friend! 
I wanted to keep it pretty simple so I am only sharing my very favorite products. Be sure to look in a couple of the captions for a bold code to use so you can get get some pretty awesome discounts!

These Scrubs are absolutely amazing! We are obsessed. You can read more about what we think of them HERE
They are already inexpensive but be sure to use the code PUCKERUPSTYLE20 for 20% off! Plus if you buy 2 scrubs this month you will get the 3rd for free! So shop away because everyone will love them!

We absolutely love this make-up line!  From the eye shadows, liquid lipsticks, cheek colors, to the gel liners we are completely obsessed. One of our favorite things about ColourPop is the quality and price. You honestly can't beat it. Liquid Lipstics are only $6 and eyeshadows are $5! If you are new to colourpop or just haven't subscribed to their emails make sure you do because you will get a $5 dollar coupon to use on your purchase!
(Picture taken from @colourpopcosmetics instagram)

These are my all time favorite lip balms. I have the sweet mint and orange blossom and I seriously could not love them more. They smell heavenly and make your lips as soft as be. I've never experienced anything like them except for maybe Baby lips but they don't smell like these do! 
They would make the perfect stocking stuffers and it would even be super cute to tie them on the outside of a gift!
(Picture taken from @blokebody instagram)

Roxbox gives you unlimited access to rent designer jewelry. All you have to do is sign up and add jewelry to your wish list. They will then send you 3 pieces of jewelry based on your style and specific requests that you can wear as much as you want. When you are done and want new pieces you send them back and they will send you 3 more pieces! It's just $19.00 a month and you can return your jewelry as many or few times as you want! Also, if you just love one of your pieces and want to keep it forever you can buy it and use the $10 of credit you get automatically each month towards it! 
I am not a huge jewelry wearer or shopper but I still love it! I also get sick of things super fast so Rocksbox is perfect for me. I also love that I am not locked into any contract and can cancel at anytime! I can't even explain to you how fun it is to get my jewelry in the mail!
Be sure to use code puckerupstylexoxo to get your first month free! 
They also have some good deals going on if you want to sign up for 3, 6, or 12 month memberships, which obviously would make an amazing gift!

This is the best shampoo/conditioner. I have extremely fine hair and since having babies my hair as been falling out like crazy. At times I seriously thought I was balding. Since using Nioxin my hair has been so much healthier. I still loose a little hair but not chunks like I was before. It also adds so much volume to my hair. I love it! Right now I only use the shampoo and conditioner but they have a bunch of other products that I am dying to try. I would recommend visiting your local Ulta and checking everything out there! Also right now if you buy 2 you get a 3rd product for free!
I know this may seem like a boring gift but if you have a mom/sister/friend who wants healthier and fuller hair they will love this!

FabFitFun Box
I honestly think this would be the perfect gift! At just $50.00 (if you use the link above you will get $10 off making it only $40.00) you will get a box of amazing beauty, wellness, fashion, and fitness products hand-picked by the FabFitFun team. It will be delivered to you once per season. Each box is limited edition and contains $200 in retail value. You can cancel your subscription at any time as long as it's before that season's billing period, but I have a feeling you won't want to!  How fun would it be to get a box full of high quality products every season? Seriously I have only heard good things about this box subscription!
(Picture taken from @fabfitfun instagram)

We hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and that you find these ideas helpful as you are searching for that perfect gift!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment