Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Season to Season.


Dress: Old Navy || Jacket: XI Clothing (I found a similar one at Forever 21) || Gem Necklace: Forever 21 (check this one out) || Long Necklace: Rocksbox || Shoes: Unknown (found a ton of cuties here at heels.com, check them out!)

Living in Arizona, I really don't get a lot of opportunities to wear all the warm, cute fall/winter clothing. However, I wanted to show how you can turn a cute summer dress into something more suitable for fall and winter. I found this cute, black jacket at XI Clothing (I'm sure its still in stores) that I wore over this sundress. Any blazer/jacket and of any color would do! A leather jacket would be perfect! I paired this outfit with some black faux leather booties rather than some cute sandals, again making this outfit more appropriate for fall and winter. Now that its winter, try and figure out cute ways to wear your summer clothes rather than putting them away for the season. Just have fun with it!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment