Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gifts for your BFF.

One thing I absolutely love about the Holidays is being able to give gifts! I'm not going to lie, I love giving gifts just about as much as I love receiving them :) We've had the wonderful opportunity to collaborate with Harper Trends to put together a list of fabulous gifts to give to your friend/sister! Harper Trends has so many cute things, it was hard to narrow it down. However, this list had to be my favorite: 

$42.00
Comes in Navy & Burgundy
$42.00
$18.00
Comes in Mocha & Oatmeal
$15.00
$39.00
Comes in Gold & Coffee
45.00
$59.00
$19.00
$15.00
$19.00
$45.00

I hope this list is helpful and gives you an idea for the perfect gift! Merry Christmas and Happy Shopping!!

To check out more items from Harper Trends, click HERE


Receive a free $20 gift to the first 50 sign ups so be sure to sign up quickly!!


40% off (blogger push)

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment