Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Merci.

When I first saw Freshly Picked's moccasins I knew someday one of my little ones would wear a pair of them. 
While my husband's been in law school we literally have had NO money, but I've kept my eye on them, dreaming of buying a pair for my little ones.
A few weeks ago I was able to pick out Clara's very first pair and I was literally jumping up and down with excitement.  I knew that her first pair had to be the Merci ones. They are neutral, yet feminine and sparkly. 
The second I put them on her feet, I died. 
They were perfect!
The quality is amazing. I can tell they are well-made and will last her a long time.
In fact I hope she wears the heck out of them! 
It's also important to note that you can't go wrong supporting a business like Freshly Picked. They are honest, kind and seriously have the best customer service ever. 
Even though my sweet Clara isn't a baby anymore, I still like to dress her like one. I love that these moccasins help me do just that. They are dainty, soft, and comfortable; unlike all those chunky toddler shoes out there.
Let's be real, I could go on and on about how perfect they are but I'll let the pictures do that!

 


 


I have to apologize in advance, most of the pieces from our outfits are at least a few months old and are either not available anymore or they were bought in stores that don't have websites. I tried to link up what I could!

My Outfit
Kimono: Brickyard Buffalo, similar HERE | Top: Forever 21, similar HERE | Skirt: Dear Lizzy (Located in Highland, Utah) | Shoes: Forever Young (Located in Utah) | Bracelet: Mindy Maes Market

Clara's Outfit: Peacoat: Dear Lizzy (Located in Highland, Utah) | Dress: Gap (Bought in early spring) | Moccasins: Freshly Picked



Also, be sure to check back tomorrow because we will be giving away a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins!!
You won't want to miss it!
xoxo

*This post was written in collaboration with Freshly Picked, but as always, all opinions are our own.


No comments:

Post a Comment