Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Bloomsy Box.


Who wouldn't want fresh flowers hand-picked and delivered to you every month? Thankfully, Bloomsy Box allows you to do just that! 

Here's how it works:

1: Pick your Bloomsy Box plan. The price ranges from $34.99-$48.99.

2: Bloomsy Box will hand-pick your flowers and ship them to you fresh.

3: Completely freak out when your box of fresh flowers arrive on your doorstep! 

***All Bloomsy Box plans include FREE shipping, and can be cancelled at anytime!

 Just last Thursday, I received over a dozen of these fresh, gorgeous roses and can I just say how obsessed I am with them? They smell amazing!! They are sitting on my kitchen table in a pretty vase and their sweet scent fills the room. I was expecting them to die quickly because most of my flowers do, but I've had these a week now and they look exactly the same! If you love having fresh flowers in your home, you definitely should check out their website HERE, you won't regret it!
xoxo

***This post was written in collaboration with Bloomsy Box, but as always, all opinions are our own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment