Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Summertime.

Dress: Old Navy || Heels: Forever Young Shoes (website undergoing maintenance so keep checking or go check out your local store) || Necklace: Icing (I found a cute one at Dressbarn) 
I am absolutely in love with everything about this outfit! This jersey dress is a MUST HAVE because it is so light, cute, and comfortable. They have a few different colors to choose from but I had to have this orangey-red color because it is so bright and perfect for summer. Go get one now because Old Navy is having a 30% off sale only until Monday, July 13!! 
I paired this dress with these fabulous heels! Saying OBSESSED would be an understatement. I have seen the Valentino Rockstud shoes everywhere and have wanted a pair myself but the price is just a little bit out of my budget... if you know what I'm saying;) I found these look-a-likes at Forever Young for only $37.99. The price is unbeatable for some beauties like these so go make a purchase while you still can!
 I picked this statement necklace up at Icing for only five dollars! A lot of their jewelry is only five dollars right now so be sure to check it out. Unfortunately this necklace is no longer available but the one at Dressbarn is just as cute. I love how neutral and simple this necklace is because you can make it look good with any outfit. 
Enjoy!
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment