Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Boyfriend's Outfit.

 T-Shirt: Banana Republic || Jeans: American Eagle (check out the ones I found at Forever 21)  || Heels: Forever Young (website still down :( )
 Who doesn't love a good pair of boyfriend jeans? I know I do! They are extremely comfortable, relaxing, cute, and I love how there are so many different ways to wear them. You can't go wrong with dressing them up or down. In this particular look, I did a little mixture of both. I literally walked into my husbands closet and grabbed this basic black v-neck, rolled up the sleeves, and tucked a little bit into the front of my jeans (keeping it casual of course). To make this outfit a little more feminine, I added a dainty necklace and my fabulous studded heels, dressing it up just a bit.
xoxo    




No comments:

Post a Comment