Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Must Haves.

 Dress: Old Navy || Chambray Shirt: Check these out HERE, and HERE || Shoes: Forever Young (some still found in stores but check these ones out HERE)
 I have worn this jersey dress SO MANY TIMES. In fact, I've already blogged about it! Hurry and grab one while they are still left because a dress like this is a must have! Chambray shirts are adorable for all seasons and can be worn in so many ways. In this particular outfit, I chose to wear mine wrapped around my waist to add a grunge vibe.
Of course, I paired this outfit with some heels. What's new? I found these at Forever Young last minute, on sale, and it definitely wasn't a purchase I regretted. Let's be real, I have worn these shoes so many times with so many different outfits it's ridiculous. The color goes with absolutely anything and because there is a place where my toes and heel peep out, they are perfect for any season. You can't go wrong with shoes like that! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment