Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Exciting & Sophisticated.


Top: H&M (similar one)  || Skirt: Banana Republic (check out these ones HERE, HERE and HERE.) || Shoes: Forever 21 (look-a-likes) 
I fell in love with this skirt when I picked it up last Summer! All year round, I have found so many different ways to wear it. Because I bought it last summer, it is no longer available but I found a few other really cute pattern skirts so make sure to check them out. Wearing a patterned piece is a creative way to add character to your outfit!
To break up the neutral black and whites, I decided to add a pop of color. A bright blue blouse screams excitement and sophistication so you definitely can't go wrong. Who doesn't want those 2 words used in the same sentence? Mix it up, play around and find out what you like! 
xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment