Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Life is Short, Buy the Shoes.

So about 2 months ago, while shopping through Nordstrom I found the most perfect pair of shoes I have ever seen in my entire life. The price wasn't too bad (in my opinion), but trying to be frugal I put the shoes back on display and walked away. For two months these shoes were always on my mind, no joke, they were even in my online Nordstrom cart. I was constantly trying to reason with myself saying, "I can find cuter for cheaper." After months of searching for similar ones, I had no success. My sisters and I were shopping last week and I had them park right next to Nordstrom because I told them I had some business to attend to. I searched everywhere for the shoes and was slightly scared they were gone. I finally found them on display and quickly asked the man if there was a 6.5 or 7. He returned with a 6.5 and said it was the last one (Seriously it was meant to be). I tried them on and my heart died and went to heaven. Within three minutes I had purchased them and walked away with absolutely no shame.            
Shoes: Nordstrom

Theses shoes are so sparkly, when the light hits the rhinestones they catch every color! They are perfect for summer and I love how they can dress up any simple outfit. I've worn them so many times and I'm constantly getting compliments on them. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment