Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Just some Fuzz & Sparkle.

 Top: Forever 21 || Skirt: Forever 21 (I can't find the exact one but they have some cute ones) || Infinity Necklace: Accessorize (check this one out HERE) || Leaf Bracelet: Accessorize (not exact one) || Diamond Bracelet: Forever 21 (again, not the same but similar)
I picked up this sparkly skirt right before the Holidays and I couldn't be more happy with it. I paired it with this feathery, fuzzy knit sweater to make the outfit even more exciting (if that's even possible haha). I wore a pair of black tights under the skirt with some black wedges keeping it simple. Side note: wearing black with black really elongates the body so with this particular outfit, wearing the black on black gives the impression of longer legs. This bedazzled skirt could work with so many pieces and create so many different looks, just have fun with it!
xoxo    








No comments:

Post a Comment