Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Is It Summer Yet?

Top: Hollister || Shorts: Loft (couldn't find exact ones but those are similar)
When I saw this top on the sale rack in Hollister, I had to have it. In fact, I grabbed two! One in grey and one in an oatmeal color. It's super light and I knew I could wear these sweaters with ANYTHING. 
(ps. I love how long the sleeves are!)
I could not pass up these shorts when I saw them. I bought three pairs!! They are made of cotton and I love that they have a classy look to them. Nothing beats an article of clothing that can be dressed up or dressed down. Who's with me?
ShoesRoss
These beauties are BCBGeneration that I found at Ross. Ross is definitely a hit and miss here in Utah but it's worth the hunt because I've found some amazing shoes!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment