Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Simple.

Top: Express  (found mine on the sale rack so this one is different) || Jeans: American Eagle (I've had these jeans for so long but here are some that look similar) || Shoes: Böhme (no longer available at Böhme but I found some look a likes at Nordstrom Rack) || Watch: Wet Seal (without Leopard)
Lets talk about these jeans for a second. I have NEVER owned a pair of American Eagle jeans that I didn't like. They always fit perfectly and their prices are unbeatable because they last forever. I've had these jeans for a good 3-4 years and they still look brand new.
Um.. hello booties! I was all about the ankle boots this last season and I was seriously buying them left and right. I was getting tired of wearing my knee high boots and it's a rare occasion when you'll see me in a pair of flats, unless they are sandals. These boots are the perfect color to pair with any outfit.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment