Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Kick It Up A Notch.

I'm one of those people who just LOVES the color black. It's an obsession of mine and in my opinion you can never have enough black in your closet. However it's important for me to accent my clothes with color, mainly jewelry, makeup, and styling my hair to take it to that next level. I absolutely love using my infra-shine straightener to achieve these curls. You can get that HERE! And of course I can't live without my Sea Salt Spray by TIGI in the catwalk series. It gives my hair the perfect texture  for curls. You can get that product HERE.  
As for my makeup, I don't like to go overboard with color, but pops of it really brighten up my look. 
And with spring and summer being right around the corner, don't be afraid to use a color that you maybe wouldn't wear everyday! It's the time of year to get away with it! 
For my makeup I've been using my MAC warm/neutral palette. It has all my favorite transition shades, shimmer shades, and matte shades as well. It's been my go-to since the moment I purchased it. You can not purchase this online however there is a similar palette that I own and love called the Chocolate Bar palette by TooFaced cosmetics and it has a lot of the same shades as the Mac palette. Plus it's cheaper, bonus right!? You can check it out HERE

Like I said, I love to accent my wardrobe with jewelry! And with the color black you literally can get away with anything. I have been loving the chunky necklaces and how they can dress up the most simple t-shirt. I also love a necklace that is going to turn heads, and is more unique than the average Joe. I get so many compliments on this necklace. I got this beauty at H&M however, it is currently  not on their website but I still see it in stores! I found a necklace that isn't identical but it's bold. It definitely makes a statement and can go with anything! 
Take a look HERE!  
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment