Happy New Years everyone!
We hope it's the best year yet!
Life takes on new meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner."
We have compiled our top 5 goals this year. Of course we have many more but you've got to start somewhere!
We'd love to hear yours as well so please comment below!
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly.
- Strengthen my spirituality.
- Instead of watching Netflix so much, spend more time with my husband by trying new things.
- Travel somewhere I've never been before.
- Now that I have brand new filming lights, get more makeup tutorials up on youtube.
- Focus on strengthening my testimony/spirutality. Reading more from the scriptures and conference talks, and making prayer a constant part of my day. Along with that overall I just want to keep trying to be a kinder and more forgiving person.
- Try and create a healthier lifestyle by eating healthier and exercising regularly.
- Get caught up on all my scrapbooking/personal blogging.
- Since I have a new camera learn how to work it and become a better photographer. Take more risks in the blogging world and get on a better schedule as far as posting regularly goes.
- Be sure to cherish every second with my little ones. Take time out of every day to really talk and listen to them. Plan and go on many adventures with them.
- Strenthen my spirituality personally and with my husband
- Focus on serving others more. Volunteer myself to help others out. For example: Cleaning the church and temple ect.
- Create a healthy lifestyle. Change eating habits and exercise daily.
- Try new things like taking a sewing or craft class. Really try and branch out with my talents and create new hobbies.
- Film more hair and makeup tutorials.
"If today you are a little better than yesterday, then that's enough."
-Elder David A. Bednar
Also in case you didn't notice each of our number one goals had to do with strengthening our spirituality. If you want to learn more about our religion and why we are so blessed to be members click HERE. You won't regret it!