Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

FabFitFun's Winter Box.


So this was my very first time getting a box from FabFitFun and oh my goodness am I impressed! Before I get into what I love most about the box I'll just give you a little info on what it even is!

At just $50.00 (if you use THIS link you will get $10 off making it only $40.00) you will get a box of amazing beauty, wellness, fashion, and fitness products hand-picked by the FabFitFun team. It will be delivered to you once per season. Each box is limited edition and contains $200 in retail value. You can cancel your subscription at any time as long as it's before that season's billing period, but I have a feeling you won't want to!

Now for my box reveal!


I was beyond excited when my box showed up in the mail. Seriously it was like Christmas all over again!
There are the most amazing things in this box.
A few of my personal favorites are the fingerless gloves. They are going to be so nice this time of year!
The earbuds and the reed diffuser (which smells like sugar cookies) are amazing.
The candlenut body creme is the best smelling body creme ever. No joke! And it makes my hands so very smooth.
Inside the fabfitfun magazine are a few other giftcards and coupons that are super fun!
And I am so excited to try out the cranberry colored nail polish and dermalogica products.
Okay maybe I didn't have any favorites... I love them all!

Besides the actual products the thing I love most about this subscription box is the surprise of each season's box. You never know exactly what you are getting until it comes, you just know everything in it is going to be good! It's something to look forward to and who doesn't love getting a package full of goodies in the mail!

I so hope I've convinced you to give it a try! 
I promise you'll absolutely love it!
Don't forget to use THIS link to get $10 off your box making it only $40!!

Let us know what you think if you give it a try!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment