Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

skin care.

Hey guys! I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Halloween! Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on our Halloween posts! 

Today I'm blogging about my skin care routine and all the products I use. My skin took a beating after all the Halloween makeup so I thought I would share how I nurse my skin back to health! 


STEP 1

 
This face wash has helped my skin so much these past couple of months. Usually, I am EXTREMELY dry. I've noticed that my skin has been getting the hydration it needs because of the oil it produces throughout the day, which is something I've never had before. This cleanser also helps remove any makeup residue I have that makeup wipes don't pick up.


STEP 2

I am obsessed with this. I have pink undertones, (which I hate). So sometimes I struggle with uneven skin tones. This brightener helps me so much to achieve that healthy, even glow that I want. It leaves my skin feeling smooth like a baby's bottom and brightens my skin making me look more awake, or in my case, alive! This will help with hyper pigmentation and age spots!


STEP 3

This product is my holy grail!!!! It's organic, which who doesn't love that?! And the smell is delicious! No really, my face smells like bubble gum, cotton candy! I use this product as my daily and nightly moisturizer. It contains organic Japanese green tea, aloe vera, chamomile and grape seed to restore and balance the skin.

Step 4


I use this product every single night right before I go to bed. It contains vitamin A, C, and E to help with hydration. It also helps reduce signs of anti-aging. 


STEP 5 (once a week)


I only use this product once a week because it is very intense. This mud mask leaves my skin radiant and glowing. It's used to work with the body's natural moisturizing collagen to provide gentle resurfacing exfoliation. It will help to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer. It will provide tighter skin texture and help tighten pores. It will provide a more radiant appearance and will absorb impurities without removing the body's natural oils! Every time I wear this mask I can feel my skin tightening everywhere. I can visually see the mask working and fighting to help with my impurities. To say I'm in love would be an understatement.



Most of these products are from Image Skin Care. The salon I work at carries this line, so I'm able to get a discount. These products are pricey. I did find some links through Amazon that offer some discounts.

 I've noticed a tremendous difference in my skin. There are a million different product lines out there that are amazing as well. I've tried inexpensive products that I love and work for me too! I just wanted to share with you guys what I'm currently using and why I love them. If there is a product from here that you would like to know more about, I'm more than willing to help out in any way. Just leave a comment below. 
xoxo


Yes I have makeup on in this picture, but its not edited. I used the natural lighting so you are able to see my skin in real light. This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago when I was heavily dedicated to my skin and trying to drink more water. I definitely noticed a difference. This picture was not taken for the makeup I was wearing. It was taken because I was proud of my results. Right now... I'm trying to work my way back up to this (:



No comments:

Post a Comment