Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

My Ride Or Die Products.

I am someone that absolutely loves to try new products! I feel like I'm always on the hunt for something new and something I will fall in love with. Well, the time has come where not only do I love some products I've discovered, but I really can't live without them. I thought I would list my top 10 products and explain how they've impressed me and why I love them.


MY TOP TEN:
  1. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes- This product is an oldie but a goodie. I've been using these wipes for about 4 years now and they're still my number 1. I feel like they get rid of most of my makeup, so then my face wash can do the rest. There is no makeup residue left over after I wash my face and the wipes are so moist! Plus they're at any local grocery store which makes it easy to keep stocked up!
  2. Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette- This palette is amazing in every way possible! The shadows are extremely pigmented and blend very seamlessly. All the colors are neutral shades so the looks you can create are endless! The shadows are matte as well so they will work for everybody. If you're a freelance makeup artist this will be your go-to palette. I have loved using it for my brides! 
  3. Loreal Infallible Makeup Setting Spray- I've recently discovered this and so far I'm very impressed with it. It holds my makeup together really well & sets my foundation perfectly to a semi-dewy, semi-matte finish. It's refreshing and smells good too. (I'm a sucker for good smelling products!)
  4. Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation- Basically this foundation is my life! It's full coverage, but not heavy. I have been struggling with oily skin the last couple months and this has helped so much for me to keep my skin from looking like grease. I've been applying it with my Beauty Blender and the two together make for a match made in heaven! 
  5. Loreal Lumi Light Infusing Primer- This is probably my most favorite product right now.This primer is applied to your face before you apply foundation. Primers make your foundation blend more evenly and make the skin appear brighter!! You can get any primer for oily, dry, or combinations of both skin types. I love this particular primer because of its beautiful natural glow it gives my skin. It's extremely sheer with a touch of shimmer to make the skin look radiant. Who doesn't want skin that looks beautiful?
  6. Mary-Loumanizer by TheBalm- My all time favorite illuminator! I literally put this all over my face! I place it on my cheekbones, inner corner on my eyes, brow bone, and sometimes even a little on my bottom lip. By doing this, the light attracts those areas making my skin look like it's glowing and bringing out features that I want to pop! I recommend this product to everyone because I'm seriously obsessed with it. 
  7. ColourPop Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks- Liquid lipsticks are my jam! I love them because they dry matte and they're long lasting. I can eat, kiss my hubby, and talk without it coming off. I probably reapply every 7 hours!! I love this particular brand because you CAN'T beat the price, 6$!! Most liquid lipsticks start around 16$ and up! My go-to/favorite color is "Trap".
  8. MaskCARA IIID Foundation Palette. I use this palette every single day on my face. I use it for my highlight, contour, and blush. The formula of this palette is remarkable. I have never felt a creamier product that blends like butter. The finish result brightens your skin making everything look so beautiful and natural. I use my beauty blender to blend it all in. It makes getting ready easier and faster because of how creamy it is. I have been enjoying this palette so much and have noticed a difference in the way my skin looks and feels. 
  9. DonnaKaran Deodorant- I'll keep this simple, how complex can deodorant get?? Basically this is the ONLY deodorant that helps with all the glorious things our armpits do. I love the smell, and even if I do sweat, the smell is very powdery and girly. So I still feel like myself and I don't get self-concious. Side note: I know this is a ridiculous price for deodorant, but when I say I've tried everything, I have! This is my 8th year using this stuff and I'm still in love with it. That has to mean something, right?? (:
  10. A Thousand Wishes Perfume- I have been getting so many compliments when I'm wearing this perfume! The smell is heavenly and long lasting! It's from Bath and Body Works! You also have plenty of options if you want the perfume, body mist, lotion, etc. I chose the actual perfume because it has alcohol in it which is what makes it last longer vs. the body mist. I feel like its perfect for all seasons and is appropriate for any event!     
 As of now, these products have truly impressed me. Some of these may not work for you, but I hope you found something that caught your attention and worth giving a try! I would absolutely love your feedback! Maybe even a giveaway on a certain product?? (; Stay tuned!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment