Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

5 Favorite Dinner Recipes.

I am so excited to share with you guys 5 of our family's favorite dinner recipes.
Every week I get on pinterest and plan my meals for the week and these are a few of the ones that we keep coming back to!
They are simple to make and of course taste amazing!
I have posted a picture and the recipe link to each one below.

Greek Spinach Feta Chicken Pockets
 Picture and Recipe: HERE
(We love to add sliced mushrooms in ours as well).
Tomato Tortellini Soup
 Picture and Recipe: HERE
(We always serve ours with grilled cheese sandwiches).
Cottage Cheese and Tomato Baguette 
Picture and Recipe: HERE
(Perfect for those nights when you just want something light).
One Pan Caprese Pasta
 Picture and Recipe: HERE
Cheesy Party Burgers
Picture and Recipe: HERE

 I am always on the hunt for easy and yummy dinner recipes so if you have any good ones, please share in the comments below!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment