Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Oregon State Fair.

Yesterday, my husband and I took our littles, Olivia and Clara to the Oregon State Fair! 
I don't know about you guys but in this family it's all about the food!
Between the fried pickles, mexican food, beef brisket, mozzarella sticks, ice-cream cones, and my personal favorite, elephant ears, we were in food heaven! 
The girls loved looking at all the animals and getting to ride their own little pony,
I of course loved the food, and Michael was in heaven walking through the reptile exhibit. They had all sorts of ginormous snakes like pythons, cobras, rattlesnakes, spiders, turtles, and fish (piranhas). They even let us all pet an alligator! 
It was the perfect fair day!
Until next year Oregon State Fair!






  
Dress: Old Navy (on sale) || Shoes: Forever Young (old)
Olivia & Clara: T-shirt: Target (similar) || Overalls: H&M (on sale) || Shoes: Old Navy (on sale)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment