Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

HOW TO: Foundation, Highlight, & Contour.

Hey guys! I had so much fun filming this tutorial on how to contour and highlight your face! I know this seems like a lot of makeup and that it took me forever, but when I'm not filming and going into major detail, this takes me about 3-5 minutes (depending on how intense I'm wanting it of course.)  For me, this is not an everyday look. I typically like to contour and highlight like this only when I'm wearing bolder eye makeup. I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial!
PRODUCTS USED:
Face Primer HERE 
Foundation HERE & HERE
Anastasia Beverly Hills CREAM Contour Kit & POWDER Kit
Mary-Loumanizer by THEBALM 
The Original BEAUTY BLENDER 
CROWN brush C439
Coastal Scents CONCEALER brush
CROWN Precision Powder brush
 CROWN Red Syntho Set 522
MORPHE MB30 Contour brush
 MORPHE M200 Deluxe Crease
MAC Fix Plus 
Also, I wanted to add that I know some of these products can be pricey and out of your budget so go check out HauteLook.com. That's where I was able to purchase a lot of these items. Hautelook gives me the opportunity to purchase items at an extremely discounted price and they are constantly getting new shipments in every day. There are designer names in everything you can think of including makeup, beauty, house decor, clothes, shoes, appliances, etc. Take a look and see what awesome deals you can find. I promise it will be worth your while!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment