Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

All That Glitters Is Gold.

Lately I have been doing this makeup look that is so wearable with any colors you choose to wear. You can make this as simple, or as dramatic as you want! I LOVE putting a pop of shimmer right on the center of my lid and I drool over anything that is gold so this color was perfect. These are all the products I used:
Eyes
Anastasia Beverly Hills ARTIST PALETTE 
                   1-Dusty Rose(transition shade)
                    2-Punch Fuschia (crease shade)
          3-Unicorn (crease shade)
                             4-Aubergine (outer crease to darken)
Color Pop Cosmetics -NILLIONAIRE (Intense brown/gold color on the lids)
Maybelline Gel Liner - BLACKEST BLACK
Lashes - NATURAL LASH

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills - DIPBROW (ebony)

Face
LorealPro Infallible Foundation - SUN BEIGE
MaskCARA Cosmetics - IIID FOUNDATION PALETTE  (Medium Shade)
*used this entire palette for my Highlight, Contour, & Blush.
Becca Cosmetics X Jaclyn Hill Illuminator - CHAMPAGNE POP
*used on cheekbones, inner corner eye highlight, tip of my nose, brow bone, and cupids bow.
MAC Fix Plus to set my makeup.

Lips
Colour Pop Cosmetics - LIQUID LIPSTICKS (in the shades Midi, and Trap). 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment