Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sexy & Romantic.

Who doesn't love a good, sexy smokey eye? Especially with a touch of glitter! I used mostly warm tones to create this look and to really make it dramatic, I used a piece of scotch tape to make the shadow on my outer corner nice and crisp. As you know, I love adding glitter because it makes the look more exciting, playful and romantic. I found some amber colored glitter and just pressed it on my inner lid towards the crease. A look like this would be perfect for a fun night out because it's definitely more dramatic and bold, however there are no rules so just have fun with it! 
Products Used:
Lorac Pro Palette - Taupe, Sable, Expresso, Black (crease & outer corner)  
   Mac Cosmetics Cool Neutral Palette - Brun (crease & outer corner)
Nars Eye Paint - Black Valley (liner)
 Amber Glitter
         Too Faced Cat Eye's Palette - Meow (inner & brow highlight)
Skin
NYX Matte Bronzer - Medium 
Smashbox - Rosy (blush) & Shimmer (highlighter)
Urban Decay Naked Illuminated - Luminous (highlighter)
Lips
Mac Cosmetics Lipstick - Japanese Maple
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Sugar Pie 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment