Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Sequins.

 Shirt: JCPenny (Found one at ASOS, on sale so go now!) || Jeans: Cotton-On (check these ones out at American Eagle) || Shoes: Forever 21 (not exact ones)
 Who doesn't love sequins? I fell in love with this shirt and absolutely had to have it! I wish they still had this exact one but Asos has a really cute one that is on sale right now so be sure to check it out. I love anything and everything that glitters and adding some sparkle will make your outfit glamorous and thrilling. 
I've already raved about white jeans and how they are a necessity. If you don't own a pair, GO BUY SOME! I added the white jeans with this top to stick with a classic black and white color scheme and I wanted to make the outfit a bit more casual. 
A big shout out to Talisa Myers for taking the pictures! She's incredible so go check her out!
Her website is:
memoriesbymyersphotography.wordpress.com
You can also find her on instagram:
@memoriesbymyersphotography
xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment