Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

My Two Favorite Beach Looks.

Shirt: JCrew (sold out, I got it on sale) But love THIS , THIS, and THIS.   || Kimono: Brickyard Buffalo (sold out) but you can get the exact same one HERE at Sammy Dress.

Wouldn't we all love to have a different beach coverup/outfit to wear each day when on vacation at the beach? I know I would. But let's face it, I don't have money for that! So it was important for me to find just a couple stylish coverups that I loved so that I wouldn't mind wearing them multiple times over our week long trip. 
I am absolutely in love with graphic tees right now. They say the cutest things and can be worn for almost any occasion. I loved wearing mine over my swimsuit at the beach! Sadly the one I am wearing is sold out but I rounded up a few other ones that are just as cute. So be sure to check them out.  And my kimono, it's to die for right?! The place I bought it is similar to Eleventh Avenue in that they are always changing their products. But I found the exact one at Sammy dress and it happens to be a lot cheaper than mine was. So snag it while you can!
Happy beach shopping!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment