Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Honey Greek Yogurt with Blueberries.

If you love greek yogurt, blueberries, oats, and chia seeds, you are sure to love them all mixed together! 
My aunt gave me this recipe a while back when I told her that I hate breakfast foods and that I really want to start eating healthier.
My first bite was pure heaven! I could hardly believe that something that tasted THAT good could be so healthy!
I was also amazed at how good I felt after eating it. SO much better than after I eat a quick bowl of cereal. 
And before I share the recipe let me just say that if you aren't familiar with chia seeds look them up! You will be amazed at all their health benefits. Also, the recipe calls for frozen blueberries. I'm sure you could use fresh but I just love the texture of the frozen ones.

Honey Greek Yogurt w/blueberries.

1/2- 1 cup of Honey Greek Yogurt ( I use the Greek Gods brand)
A few sprinkles of oats (I use the old fashioned kind)
A few sprinkles of chia seeds
A handful of frozen blueberries

Mix together and enjoy the yummiest breakfast in the world!

xoxo

Printable Recipe HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment