Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hello Spring.

I would definitely say I'm one to dress according to the season. Right now, it's spring and I'm loving all the white and pastels that I see.  I especially love white. It's versatile, feminine, and perfect for spring and summer. I love this white blouse that I got from H&M.  It's easy to dress up or down as well.  I can't find this shirt anywhere on the H&M website, but HERE is a similar one. It doesn't have the rhinestones, but that's okay because you can always just add THIS necklace and it would be perfect!
Like I said, white really does go well with anything, so I decided to stick with simple denim jeans, and brown strappy heels to keep this look casual, yet dressy (: The JEANS are Jessica Simpson, and the shoes are G by Guess. However, I purchased these beauties at TJ Max. I really like THESE ones and THESE ones.
I added very simple jewelry since the collar already had a touch of jewels on it. I wore stud earrings from Icing, and a simple bracelet from Forever 21. 
Happy Spring everyone! 
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment