Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Glamorous, Smokey Makeup.

I love nothing more than a sultry, smokey, sexy, makeup look for when I have a special event, fun date night out, or even just for fun. I understand that it can seem like a lot of makeup, (okay maybe it is) but ladies HAVE FUN! Take a step out of your comfort zone & try something new. You never know, you could end up loving a new look! I'll be honest, I was scared to try new things because I would look at pictures of other women and think to myself, "I will never look like them." And I'm glad I don't look like them, because how boring would that be if we all looked the same. In reality, we are all beautiful in our own special, unique, way and we need to embrace it more. Alright, enough with the pep talk & back to makeup! 
I have a few must-have products that I use when I create a bolder look like this. My favorite palette that I used was the Sexy palette by Too Faced. You can find it HERE. This palette has a beautiful range of black, brown, and purple tones that you can use to achieve whatever smokey eye you want. It's my security blanket to contour and highlight my face especially when doing a little bit more. 
My contour and highlight essentials are the cream and powder contour kits by ANASTASIA Beverly HillsIt's important to set your concealer with powder so it doesn't crease! My other go to favorite product is my Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW pomade in the shade "ebony." There are 11 shades to choose from but, the one I used is the second darkest shade. 
When I wear darker makeup on my eyes, I prefer to do a nude lip. My favorite nude lipstick is the NYX matte lipstick in the shade "nude." And my favorite NYX lip liner in the shade "nude beige." The 2 make a perfect pair! My lashes are from Ulta in a London brand that I can't remember. 
However, lashes are completely up to you! You don't even have to wear them if you don't want to. I chose to wear them because they added a little more pizazz to my look! 
The last  product that I used and seriously can't live without is my gorgeous highlighter called Mary-Loumanizer by THE BALM cosmetics. It is my ride or die. It is literally the most shimmery, perfect, highlight in the world! I wear mine on the highest point of my cheek bones, my Cupid's bow, and the very tip of my nose. 
I hope you take a look at these products and that you found a few helpful tips a long the way! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment