Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Casual but Classy.


I just adore wearing neutrals. They are gorgeous for every season and perfect for an everyday outfit. These adorable gray shorts can be worn for any occasion because they can be dressed up or dressed down. I've had these shorts for so long now so I found a few shorts that look similar and are super cute. Check them out HEREHERE and these ones HERE are adorable but they are in the color black. Add some tights underneath for a completely different look and to keep warm because who knows what the weather will change to by the end of the day. I love wearing tights under shorts because it's a stylish way to mix it up and get out of those typical, everyday pants.
  
 
I paired these shorts with a black cropped shirt with a touch of lace. I got this shirt at Love Culture a while ago. I found a few look alike's HERE and HERE. This shirt HERE isn't quite the same but would look beautiful with a black under shirt. To dress up this outfit even more and to add a touch of class, I added this beautiful necklace that I found at Böhme Boutique. I found a few reasonably priced statement necklaces HERE, HERE and HERE. To finish the look, I added some black wedge booties that I found at Forever 21. 

No comments:

Post a Comment